Carnegie Mellon is taking preventative measures to protect the well-being of its university community as the coronavirus outbreak continues to be a rapidly changing situation.
Below are links to several campus communications regarding the coronavirus, information about self-isolation, and related resources.
If you have any questions, please send them to Enterprise Risk Management at firstname.lastname@example.org.
REMOTE LEARNING GUIDANCE
美女视频黄频大全视频As CMU's locations move to remote instruction, Computing Services has provided technology guidance for attending classes, completing your coursework and accessing university resources from a remote location.
March 23, 2020
A Message About Commencement
March 21, 2020
Moving to Remote Student and Campus Services
March 20, 2020
First Confirmed Case of COVID-19 in the Campus Community
- Australia - Moved to remote instruction
- Los Angeles - Moved to remote instruction; students encouraged to stay in L.A.
- New York - Moved to remote instruction
- Pittsburgh - Moved to remote instruction
- Qatar - Moved to remote instruction
- Rwanda - Moved to remote instruction
- Silicon Valley - Moved to remote instruction
Coronavirus and Your Health
Learn the coronavirus/COVID-19 symptoms, what you should do if you experience symptoms, and get tips on how to stop its spread.